Our Certified personal trainers are the foundation of our business. You are the front line of customer interaction with our members and your professionalism and education help define what Anytime Fitness offers. Your schedule is 20 hours per week of floor hours and a virtually unlimited ability to add personal training clients and hours to your schedule.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Current Personal Training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Previous Personal Training experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
- Be passionate, ambitious, driven, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
- Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
Are you ready to start your career at Anytime Fitness? Email your resume to Kelly Meyer at email@example.com